domingo, 19 de abril de 2015

Red pottery with polished white decoration This type of vessel in terracotta, which dates from the Naqada I Period, imitates models of basketry. It is also characterised by geometric patterns identical to the small braided baskets. E 1506 NAQADA I KMKG - MRAH


Red pottery with polished white decoration
This type of vessel in terracotta, which dates from the Naqada I Period, imitates models of basketry. It is also characterised by geometric patterns identical to the small braided baskets.
E 1506

NAQADA I
KMKG - MRAH



globalegyptianmuseum
This type of vessel in terracotta, which dates from the Naqada I Period, imitates models of basketry. It is also characterised by geometric patterns identical to the small braided baskets.
E 1506

NAQADA I
KMKG - MRAH

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario